What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Monday, September 14, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:


Whenever we have a problem, we identify ourselves with the problem, and say, “Oh, God has turned His back on us”. But we don’t realise that we have turned our back on ourselves. If we look deeper within – if we turn our gaze inwardly – we would find the solution for every problem. Everything that you want to know, it’s just here.

Forget about the mind, just enter the heart and don’t be scared to let the heart open. You will say, “Oh, if I open my heart, I will get hurt!” No! Just let it open, don’t think about it. You are here to love. Just love, nothing else.

No comments: