What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Thursday, October 29, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:

Once somebody asked a Master: “How is it to find God?”.So the teacher took the disciple by hand, drag him, bring him into the water in the river. When he was in the river the teacher took the head of the disciple, put it under the water.

What is happening?After some time the teacher put back the head of the disciple and say to the disciple: “How was it?” He said “I was trying to breathe, I was suffocating, I was trying to grasp some air, I was battling.”And the teacher smiled and said: “You want to find God? It is this way.”You have to try your best. When this longing for the Divine or for realization, God-realization, whatever name you put on it, is like really suffocating yourself, like really you can’t even breathe, then you can say: ”Yes, I’m on the way towards Divinity.”But as long as this longing is not like that, you are still here. And that’s what it is.

No comments: