What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Sunday, October 31, 2010

Swami Vishwananda tells a story about Jesus


Jesus was sitting in the Heaven and thinking, “Maybe the world has changed. Let Me go on Earth and see. Two thousand years ago, I was there, but because I said, ´I am the Son of God´, they put Me on the cross and crucified me. But there were no churches at that time. So, let Me go and see, maybe they will recognize Me, and welcome Me. They will know, that I am here for there own good.”
So, Jesus came in Bethlehem, where He was born. There He saw a church, and He was walking towards the church, when, at the same time, the Mass was finished. People started to come out from the church, and they saw a man coming, who were dressed like Jesus. So they all started to make fun of Him, “Oh, look at this mad man who is dressed like Jesus. What do you think he is?” Jesus was shocked, and said, “Oh my Goodness, I thought that after thousands of years, that they have been praying and calling to Me, they would recognize Me. But here I am, and they don´t even recognize Me.”
Jesus went to them and said, “Don’t you recognize Me?” The people said, “Oh, you are just a mad man, who is dressed like Jesus.” Jesus answered, “Oh, no, no, no; I am Jesus, you were just praying to Me in the church!” But they said, “Nooo, he is mad.” Jesus thought,” My Goodness, how come they don’t even know Me now?” The people finaly told Him, “You better go away, before the clergymen come.” But at the same time, the clergy was coming, and Jesus went to him and said, “Hey, I am Jesus!” The clergyman said, “You mad man, keep quiet!” Then he took Jesus by force, brought Him inside and locked him in the sacristy.
So poor Jesus was locked in the sacristy, and He could not understand what was happening. He thought that after two thousands years, with many churches around and people who are praying, Christianity is well flourished and they will know. But no, poor Him, He was locked inside. So He sat there and waited. At night, He saw a light coming. The clergyman was coming with a lantern and opened the door. And when he opened the door, he fell at the feet of Christ and said to Him, “Please, Master, forgive me.” Jesus asked “why?”And he said, “You know, I did recognize You, when I saw You for the first time in the morning, but You see, the people are not ready to accept You. I locked You in here, because You will start talking the truth and it would be inconvenient for You to speak the truth. People will never believe You, because they believe in the clergymen now.” said Swami Vishwananda

No comments: