What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Longing for God


Love can also be joy. It's not only always hurting. There is a mystical joy, a mystical form of love, that you can even discover in pain. This pain is not a pain of just saying “Oh, I’m having pain.” Like for example: yesterday I went to this place, I hit myself and now I have pain. It’s not a physical pain and it’s not an emotional pain, that you create with your mind, sayingYes, I want to be painful today”. Pain of love is so intense. The Saints know about it.
Their hearts pain to be with the Divine. They cry for it. Read the life of St. Francis. Do you know how much he was crying always?
But it does not have to be always that intensive.
Right now we are talking about the pain of love, but St. Francis also had great joy.
This insensitivity can also manifest itself as being painful. It's not really painful, but it’s a longing for the Beloved One.




No comments: