What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here is an excerpt of Sri Swami Vishwananda's Darshan in Munich, September 2007:




Sri Krishna said in the Gita; “Cast away all dogma.
Cast away all what is from the mind, and surrender to me.”
Then only can true Love be realised.
Otherwise, if you see it with Jnani, they stick only in the mind.
I don’t say it’s not good, it is good.
But it will lead you only to a certain level.
Karma Yoga is very good to help.
But if you’re not helping with the right attitude, it stills brings you only to one level.
Whereas Bhakti is what Sri Krishna said to Uddhava; “ above all the Yogas, I prefer Bhakti Yoga. I prefer the Yoga of devotion.
Where the Devotee and the Lord, become one, when there is no difference that stays.
Whereas in all the other Yogas, there is a difference.

No comments: