What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sing with your heart.....

When you need something, especially when you are in an emergency, you have the courage and you forcefully call “Hey you, Tom, bring me this. I need that.” Here you are singing the name of God. You desperately want Self-Realisation. You desperately want liberation, so you are calling to God. So let the strength from deep within come out and sing loudly. You’ll see the more you sing loudly, the less there will be thoughts in your mind. So, the more you sing loudly, the more your heart will be open. So, don’t be scared of singing and be happy. Don’t be depressed. When you call God, you know, you don’t say “OK, God, I’m calling you, come.” He’ll look at your face and get so scared, that in the bliss of coming, He’ll run away. As He is sitting in the middle of your heart, deep inside your heart, when you’re calling Him to come, if you say “Come” like this, He’ll say, “Oh, my goodness, he says come, but he doesn’t really want me.” So in the bliss of opening your heart you will close it. So, sing with your heart.


Sri Swami Vishwananda singing Bala Mukunda....

No comments: