What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sri Swami Vishwananda tells us a story .....


Someone asked me to ask Mahavatar Kriya Babaji to come and bless you all, and I said to him, “Do you want me to get beaten by him afterwards?” This reminds me of a story: Sri Lahiri Mahasaya didn’t believe too much in gurus and all that stuff in the beginning. After he met Babaji, his life changed completely. One day his friends were talking very badly about gurus and saints, saying all these gurus, all these saints are just always cheating people. Lahiri got a bit angry, thinking, “No, I know one real guru who is not like that. I can prove it to you!” Babaji had given him a special mantra so that whenever he was in need, he could call upon him, and he will come, even physically – but in need!

To prove that he was right, he asked to be closed in a room. Inside the room he was praying, crying, calling Babaji. Finally Babaji appeared and said, “Yes, what do you want?” He said, “You know, my friends don’t believe, so I want to prove it to them.” Then Babaji told him off by saying, “No, you should not do that. If they don’t believe, it’s their problem! You should never force anybody to believe anything.” Then he said to him, “OK, don’t do that. I will come to you whenever it’s needed. I myself, I will come to you.” Then Sri Lahiri Mahasaya was very clever, and he said, “As you are already here now, can you please bless all of them?” And he was so much filled with love, and so sincere, that Babaji could not refuse. Then he opened the door and everybody could see Mahavatar Babaji. And Babaji came out with them and he even ate and drank with them, and blessed all of them and then he disappeared again.

It is upon yourself to call for all devas, they can come if you really call from deep within your heart.

No comments: