What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Monday, February 27, 2012

Imagine if everybody transcended the mind...

Navaratri 2010 with Sri Swami Vishwananda

Imagine if everybody transcended the mind and transformed everything which is negative into Divine wisdom. This can be done only if you become positive. Lots of illnesses can be cured just by changing the way man thinks. If you think of yourself as being ill, strongly, you will get sick, but if make yourself strong and say “Yes, I want to transcend this illness, I want to transcend this mind,” you will get cured. How is this done? Of course, the grace of God is there, yes, but this also depends on you. When you say “Yes, I want to take the first step” then you will have the grace of the Divine. However, if you just sit around and say “Yes, OK, I will meditate, I will not do anything else, God will do it for me” then the nice food you want to eat will not come to you. Then you will always wait. Whereas when you make your effort, you will see that even with just a thought – you want to eat something – you just need to think about it and God will provide. So many times it happens in your life that when you are in a certain state you have so much connection with the Divine that you just think “Oh, you know, today I would like to eat this” and during the day somebody brings it and gives it to you. How do you think it’s possible? It’s coincidence, but I don’t believe in coincidence, it’s you and the Divine Will together. In a light bulb you have two electrical charges – the positive and the negative. The negative charge is like the human being and the mind and the positive charge is like the Divine Will, the Divine Grace. When both of them join together, the light happens. So it’s the same way when you are attuned to the right frequency; He will know about it and He will send. So you see, my dears, that spirituality is very simple. Even when I talk about it, it seems so simple, but you have to take the first step. This is up to you to do.

No comments: