What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sri Swami Vishwananda tells us a Story today....



In the life of Krishna, when the Pandavas were in the forest in exile,
there was a sage, a rishi. He came to the house of Draupadi and the
five Pandavas and said to them “I want to eat something, but first
we will go and take our bath. Then, when we come, we would like
to have lunch at your place.” The Pandavas didn’t have anything in
their house. The only solution for Draupadi was to turn to Krishna.
So she closed her eyes and called Krishna.
At that moment Krishna came and said “My dear sister, what do
you have to offer me to eat? I am so hungry.” Draupadi looked at
Krishna and said “I don’t have anything, my Lord. I don’t have
anything to give you.” Then Krishna said “Are you sure you don’t
have anything? Show me the pot.” Draupadi showed the pot to
Krishna. There was just one grain of rice at the bottom of the
pot and Krishna took it and ate it. As He ate it He said “Oh my
stomach is full.” What happened? When the rishi fnished bathing
in the Ganges, his stomach was completely full. So he didn’t go to
Draupadi. For Masters, to give Realisation is easy for them, but you
have to be ready.

No comments: