What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Monday, February 4, 2013

Words of Sri Swami Vishwananda......








You are the child of God. You are part of the Divine creation. So make this your achievement. Make this your goal in life. Wherever you are, remind yourself of this goal. Whenever you think that you are doing something wrong or you’re acting in the wrong way, close your eyes, drop inside, deep inside your heart and ask the Self and then listen to it. Only when your mind is quiet will you hear the heart talking to you. So keep practicing, I always say it, and I will keep saying it – maybe every time you come for darshan you will hear the same thing. As long as you don’t practice it properly I will keep saying it, I will bore you with it, because I would love all of you to reach Divinity. I want all of you to realise the love of God that is inside you, not only that – I want all of you to become an instrument of this love, you know, and share it around. Bring it to everybody. You don’t need to go and hug the person or whatever to share the love of God – just by the reflection of your face, this light will be passed on wherever you go; this light will be continuously with you. 

No comments: